Book Title: Praxis II Business Education: Content Knowledge (5101) Exam Secrets Study Guide: Praxis II Test Review for the Praxis II: Subject Assessments
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: Praxis II Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This Praxis II: Business Education study guide includes Praxis II: Business Education practice test questions. Our Praxis II: Business Education study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Praxis II: Business Education test. Mometrix's Praxis II: Business Education test study guide reviews the most important components of the Praxis II: Business Education exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Praxis II: Business Education: Content Knowledge Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Praxis II: Business Education: Content Knowledge (5101) Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the Praxis II: Business Education: Content Knowledge (5101) Exam
- A breakdown of accounting and finance
- A guide to communication and career development
- An analysis of economics
- An examination of entrepreneurship
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Educational Testing Service (ETS) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Accounting and Finance section covers:
- Accounting cycle
- Inventory costing systems
- Investment options
- Common statistics
The Communication and Career Development section covers:
- Goals of business correspondence
- Communication types commonly seen in business
- Communication technologies used in business
The Economics section covers:
- Supply and demand
- Theories of economics
- Rate of inflation
The Entrepreneurship section covers:
- Methods to compete with businesses
- Launching small businesses
- Business plan
The Information Technology section covers:
- Effects of computers and technology on business
- Software often utilized in business
- Common toolbar icons
The Law and International Business section covers:
- Benefits of international trade
- Elements that influence international trade
- Product testing and safety
- Ethical issues
The Marketing and Management section covers:
- Four Ps of marketing
- Management methods
- Functions of management
- Organization structures of companies
- Laws and acts preventing discrimination
The Professional Business Education section covers:
- Important characteristics of individuals pursuing a business career
- Career planning strategies to reach career goals
- Benefits of belonging to professional organizations
This study guide will help you achieve the Praxis II: Business Education Content Knowledge exam passing score you deserve!
- Praxis II: Business Education test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Praxis II: Business Education test.
- Praxis II: Business Education exam prep that will help you elevate your Praxis II: Business Education test score.
- Praxis II: Business Education study manual that will reduce your worry about the Praxis II: Business Education exam.
- Praxis II: Business Education practice test questions and much more...